City Market's Couscous and Sweet Potato Salad
This chilled salad is the perfect dish to slip into fall while still holding onto a little bit of summer.
1. Toss sweet potatoes in oil. Roast in oven at 325F for 15-20 minutes or until just soft. Chill.
2. Bring water to a boil. Place couscous and 1 tsp salt in a large bowl, and pour boiling water over couscous. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit for 15-20 minutes. When couscous is tender (but not mushy), drain and rinse under cold water and set aside.
3. Whisk vinaigrette ingredients together in a large bowl.
4. When all components are ready, combine in large bowl. Adjust seasoning as necessary.
5. Garnish with chopped scallions before serving chilled.