Food for All Membership
The Food for All program (FFA) at City Market is a discount program designed to increase food access for Vermonters. It’s free and easy to enroll and provides a 15% discount in our Produce and Bulk departments as well as a 10% discount storewide (excluding alcohol, newspapers, bus passes, and stamps).
Anyone who participates in 3SquaresVT (SNAP benefits/EBT card), Federal Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC), or Supplemental Security Income/Social Security Disability Income (SSI/SSDI) is eligible for a Food For All Membership.
To sign up, bring proof of your participation in one of the above programs (dated within a year of today’s date) to our Customer Service Desk at either store and complete an equity form. We accept any of the following documents:
- EBT Card, 3SquaresVT Grant Award Letter, or Reauthorization Letter (call 1-800-479-6151 for a copy of your letter).
- WIC card or award letter (call 802-863-7323 for a copy of your letter).
- Supplemental Security Income award letter (call 1-877-840-5776 to request a statement of benefits)
- Signed statement from the Social Security Administration or Vermont Department for Children and Families, Economic Services Division that certifies that you are currently entitled to disability benefits.
- Medicare card and ID to verify age (if under 65).
Once you are enrolled, you can start using your discount right away!
Food for All Membership Benefits
All FFA Members receive a 15% discount in our Produce and Bulk departments as well as a 10% discount storewide (excluding alcohol, newspapers, bus passes, and stamps). In addition, FFA Members can take City Market classes for free! FFA Members also receive discounts at local businesses, free Reverse Osmosis Water, the chance to be featured as our monthly Member Artist, automatic entry into our monthly Member raffles, and discounts on our Quarterly Discount Days.
Renew My Food for All Membership
FFA Membership is valid for one year from sign-up date and can be renewed indefinitely. Renewal takes 3-5 days so remember to renew before your current FFA Membership expires! To renew, just stop by our Customer Service Desk and let us know that you need to renew your FFA Membership. Or, give our Membership team a call at 802-861-9707.
Want a reminder when your Membership renewal is due? If you provide your email address when you sign up, we’ll email you one month before your renewal deadline with a reminder. Prefer a text? Stop by Customer Service or email Membership@citymarket.coop with the cell phone number you’d like it sent to.