1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Toast coriander and cumin in a bare sauté pan on medium heat until aromatic.
3. In a separate bowl, mix oil, vinegar, coriander, cumin, other spices and salt. Whisk to make vinaigrette.
4. Coat cauliflower and onion with vinaigrette, mix well and place on a sheet tray.
5. Reserve any vinaigrette from bowl to garnish with after the cauliflower is cooked.
6. Roast in oven about 30 minutes, or until fork tender and nicely colored.
7. Garnish with remaining vinaigrette and cilantro
This salad can be served warm or cold!