2020 Board of Directors Elections
Voting for the 2020 Board of Directors is now open! The voting period runs from Thursday, October 1 through Wednesday, October 21 with early voting starting after Member Meeting. Please find your login information below!
Voting is easy!
1. Your username is your Member number. Your Member number is listed on the address portion of the flyer you will have received in the mail or can be found on the back of your Member card, remember to only use the last 4 or 5 digits after the zeroes.
2. Your password is the first initial of your first name and your entire last name (all in lowercase). If your last name is hyphenated or includes an apostrophe, please keep them in. For example, if your name was “Co-op Member-Worker,” your password would be “cmember-worker.”
3. The online ballot includes the candidates’ pictures, their full candidate statements, and their resumes (in random order). You can also find this information on this webpage and in the elections flyer you should have received in the mail. This is the seventh year of our new rating system that shows you which learning opportunities each candidate completed. Review the information inside your elections flyer for more details.
4. Please vote for no more than 3 candidates. Once you’ve completed voting, you will be issued a confirmation receipt from the Simply Voting system. Candidates will be chosen by simple majority, so the three candidates who receive the most votes will be elected for 3-year terms, starting January 2021 and ending December 2023.
If you have any questions during this process, please contact Caroline Aubry at 802-861-9707 or email@example.com.
Please note: Your Membership must be active and your equity current in order to vote for Board Members
Thank you in advance for casting your vote in October and participating in Co-op Governance!
Meet your 2020 City Market Board of Directors Candidates:
Applicants for the 2021-2023 Board of Directors term were due on Tuesday, September 1, 2020.
City Market, Onion River Co-op Board of Directors' candidates must:
- Be a City Market/Onion River Co-op Member in good standing. Any household member wanting to run for the Board must purchase Equity under their own Membership by September 1, 2020.
- Be 18 years of age as of September 1, 2020.
- State all potential conflicts of interest on application and must not have an overriding conflict of interest.
In an effort to better educate new candidates about Board work, the Board asked candidates to complete a list of optional preparedness activities. The color coded onions corresponding to the preparedness activities each candidate completed appear under the candidates name. Current Board Members are listed as incumbents. The checklist of activities is as follows:
- Attended an orientation (blue onion)
- Read materials related to Policy Governance (yellow onion)
- Reviewed a Board packet from a prior meeting (purple onion)
- Attended a Board meeting (red onion)
- Talked with a current Board Member (black onion)
Thank you for casting your vote in October and participating in Co-op Governance!