Careers at City Market
You Belong Here
As a member-owned co-op guided by our Global Ends and Cooperative Principles, we take pride in supporting our local farmers and vendors while ensuring our community has access to sustainable, healthful, and culturally relevant food choices. We also believe that our work here is an opportunity to directly engage with our local communities and provide our shoppers with an outstanding experience every time we welcome them into our stores.
If you are interested in working for a community-owned business and playing an active role in our vibrant local food system, then we would love to hear from you!
Please see below for some highlights from our great benefits package as well a complete list of current open positions. Simply click on the job title that interests you to start your application today!
A few of our benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Care
- Flexible Spending Accounts, including medical, dependent care, and parking reimbursement accounts
- 401(k) with 6% employer match and full vesting after three years
- Term Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- City Market charge account
- 20 Days of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year to start
- Mass transit and bicycle transit reimbursement
- Store discounts
- Fitness Center discounts
- Free yoga at Sangha Studios
- Free climbing at Petra Cliffs
- Anniversary gift