Careers at City Market
As a Member-owned business, we are guided by our Global Ends (our Mission Statement) and the Cooperative Principles. We take pride in supporting our local food system, ensuring our shoppers have access to progressive environmental, social and healthful choices and providing outstanding customer service to our shoppers. We're proud to offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you're interested in working for a company that truly supports local, values its employees and takes pride in a progressive work environment, you may be a good addition to the City Market team!
We're also proud to be included in one of the top 45 businesses in Vermont for Best Places to Work in 2017 and 2018!
A few of our benefits include:
- Health Insurance (82.5-87.5% of premiums covered for employees and 80% of premiums covered for dependents)
- Dental and Vision Care
- Flexible Spending Accounts, including medical, dependent care, and parking reimbursement accounts
- 401(k) with 6% employer match and full vesting after three years
- Term Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- City Market charge account
- 20 Days of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year to start
- Mass transit and bicycle transit reimbursement
- Store discounts
- Fitness Center discounts
- Free yoga at Sangha Studios
- Free climbing at Petra Cliffs
- Anniversary gift