Thank you to our Members and staff for another successful Annual Member Meeting! We had wonderful food, good company, beautiful art, and wonderful presentations under the big white tent this year to celebrate our 40th anniversary. We're already looking forward to next year!
City Market, Onion River Co-op
Annual Member Meeting
Saturday, October 5, 2013
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
In the Tent @ City Market
Please RSVP by Friday, September 27, 2013
10:00 - 10:30 Local Brunch & Celebratory Desserts
10:15 - 10:25 Welcome, Meet the Board & Review the Agenda
10:25 - 11:00 We're 40! Video Reflections
11:00 - 11:10 Don Schramm Award
11:10 - 11:30 Meet the Candidates
11:30 - 11:45 Annual Report
11:45 - 12:00 Open Member Discussion
12:00 Wrap up/ Adjourn
- Bonnie Acker will be leading some cooperative collage projects (with the final artwork to be hung in the Co-op),
- We'll raffle off 2 pairs of Birkenstocks from Danform Shoes,
- Many thanks to the Greater Burlington YMCA for hosting childcare,
- We'll unveil some new and exciting artwork, and
- Members who have paid their equity in full will receive a one-of-a-kind, locally-made City Market mug!
From the ORC's By-Laws:
Article III: Member Meetings
3.1 Annual Meeting. A membership meeting shall be held each year at a time and place to be determined by the Board. The purpose of such a meeting shall be to hear reports on operations and finances, to review issues that vitally affect the Cooperative, and to transact such other business as may come before the meeting.