2018 Board of Directors Elections
Voting for the 2018 Elections has ended!
City Market, Onion River Co-op's Board of Directors consists of nine members, elected from the general Membership. Elections are held annually and Directors serve for a term of three years.
Applications for candidates interested in running for a seat on the Board for the 2019-2021 term were due on Tuesday, September 4, 2018.
If you have any questions about voting, please contact:
• Allison (861-9750 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or
• Liz (861-9707 or email@example.com
Please note: Your Membership must be active and your equity current in order to vote for Board Members
City Market, Onion River Co-op Board of Directors' candidates must:
- Be a City Market/Onion River Co-op Member in good standing. Any household member wanting to run for the Board must purchase Equity under their own Membership by September 4, 2018.
- Be 18 years of age as of September 4, 2018.
- State all potential conflicts of interest on application and must not have an overriding conflict of interest.
The Onion Code
In an effort to better educate new candidates about Board work, the Board asked candidates to complete a list of optional preparedness activities. The color coded onions corresponding to the preparedness activities each candidate completed appear under the candidates name. Current Board Members are listed as incumbents. The checklist of activities is as follows:
- Attended an orientation (blue onion)
- Read materials related to Policy Governance (yellow onion)
- Reviewed a Board packet from a prior meeting (purple onion)
- Attended a Board meeting (red onion)
- Talked with a current Board Member (black onion)
Thank you for casting your vote in October and participating in Co-op Governance!