Board of Directors Elections
The Onion Code
Candidates had 5 opportunities to learn more about Board work. Candidates currently serving on the Board are noted with “incumbent” and they’ve completed all of the learning. For candidates not currently serving on the Board, the color of the onions next to their name indicates which opportunities they participated in.
|Attended an orientation|
|Read Policy Governance materials|
|Review a prior meeting Board packet|
|Attended a Board meeting|
|Talked with a current Board Member|
Cast Your Vote: October 1 - 21, 2014
The 2014 voting period has ended. Check back soon for election results.
Vote from any computer that has internet access. We also offer an in-store voting option using our computer kiosk near the Customer Service desk. Voting is easy!
The voting period runs from Wednesday, October 1 through Tuesday, October 21.
- Click on the button above to access your ballot.
- Your username is the last 4 or 5 digits of your Member number (after the initial 4 and the following zeroes). Your Member number is listed in full on the address portion of the voting flyer you should have received in the mail. Just remember to use only the last 4 or 5 digits after the zeroes as your username. If you are using the number from your Member Card, drop the final digit as it’s just a ”check digit.”
- Your password is the first initial of your first name and your entire last name (all in lower-case). If your last name is hyphenated or includes an apostrophe, please leave them out. For example, if your name was “Co-op Member-Worker”, your password would be “cmemberworker.”
- The online ballot includes the candidates’ pictures and their full candidate statements (in random order). You can also find this information below or in the brochure that was mailed to you. This is the second year of our new rating system that shows you which learning opportunities each candidate completed. Review the information above for more details.
- Please vote for no more than 3 candidates. Once you’ve completed voting, you will receive a confirmation email from the Votenet system. Candidates will be chosen by simple majority, so the 3 candidates receiving the most votes will be elected.
Please note: Your Membership must be active and your equity current in order to vote for Board Members.
All of the Boad of Directors candidates are listed below. To read each candidate's statement, please click on the candidate's name.
|Brian A. Guy|
|Richard Terence Jeroloman|
|Wayne Warnken, MD|