Thanksgiving Turkeys at the Co-op
Get your fresh, local turkey from City Market with the same great prices as last year, starting as low as $2.99/lb! We carry a variety of options from Stonewood Farm in Orwell, Misty Knoll in New Haven, Tangletown Farm in West Glover, and Maple Wind Farm in Huntington.
When you pick up your fresh, local turkey, you'll receive a coupon for $2 off your turkey and, like last year, you'll receive a voucher good for a 2-for-1 lift ticket at Jay Peak!
The pre-order deadlines for fresh, Vermont turkeys are:
- Stonewood Farm: Sunday, November 16
- Misty Knoll: Tuesday, November 18
- Tangletown Farm: Tuesday, November 18 or while supplies last
- Maple Wind Farm: Sunday, November 16 or while supplies last
If you have questions about a turkey you ordered or the further availability of fresh, local turkeys for the holiday, please call our Meat & Seafood Department at 861-9705.
- Stonewood Farm (fresh, antibiotic-free): $2.99/lb
- Misty Knoll (fresh, free-range, antibiotic-free): $3.49/lb
- Tangletown Farm (fresh, pasture-raised, antibiotic-free): $4.19/lb
Maple Wind Farm (fresh, pasture-raised, certified organic): $4.99/lb
For questions about turkey orders, please call the Meat & Seafood department: 861-9705.
Pre-Ordered Turkey Pick-Up Info:
- Stonewood Farm: Sunday, November 23 - Wednesday, November 26
- Misty Knoll: Tuesday, November 25 - Wednesday, November 26
- Tangletown Farm: Tuesday, November 25 - Wednesday, November 26
- Maple Wind Farm: Sunday, November 23 - Wednesday, November 26
For your convenience, our Meat & Seafood counter has extended its hours on Monday, November 24 - Wednesday, November 26 to be open from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (the counter is open 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. on Sunday; store is closed on Thanksgiving Day).
If you would like to order a turkey for pick-up prior to the dates listed above, please call 861-9705.
Turkey Cooking Tips:
Use this guide to learn how to thaw, brine, and roast your turkey. We also include ideas on using local vegetables in your side dishes and a recipe for turkey soup!
Figure out how much food to prepare for your guests, see some holiday tips, and check out some of our favorite recipes by clicking below!