Thanksgiving Turkeys at the Co-op
Get your fresh, local turkey from City Market with prices starting as low as $2.99/lb! We carry a variety of options from Stonewood Farm in Orwell, Misty Knoll in New Haven, Tangletown Farm in West Glover, and (new this year) Maple Wind Farm in Huntington.
Like last year, when you pick up your fresh, local turkey, you'll receive a voucher good for a 2-for-1 lift ticket at Jay Peak!
Pre-Ordered Turkey Pick-Up Info:
- Stonewood Farm: Sunday, November 24 - Wednesday, November 27
- Misty Knoll: Tuesday, November 26 - Wednesday, November 27
- Tangletown Farm: Sunday, November 24 - Wednesday, November 27
- Maple Wind Farm: Sunday, November 24 - Wednesday, November 27
For your convenience, our Meat & Seafood counter has extended its hours on Monday, November 25 - Wednesday, November 27 to be open from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (the counter is open 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. on Sunday; store is closed on Thanksgiving Day).
If you would like to order a turkey for pick-up prior to the dates listed above, please call 861-9705.
Turkey Cooking Tips:
Use this guide to learn how to thaw, brine, and roast your turkey. We also include ideas on using local vegetables in your side dishes and a recipe for turkey soup!
The pre-order deadlines for fresh, Vermont turkeys are:
- Stonewood Farm: Monday, November 18
- Misty Knoll: Wednesday, November 20
- Tangletown Farm: Thursday, November 14 or while supplies last
- Maple Wind Farm: Thursday, November 14 or while supplies last
If you have questions about a turkey you ordered or the further availability of fresh, local turkeys for the holiday, please call our Meat & Seafood Department at 861-9705.
- Stonewood Farm: $2.99/lb
- Misty Knoll: $3.49/lb
- Tangletown Farm: $4.19/lb
- Maple Wind Farm: $4.99/lb
For questions about turkey orders, please call the Meat & Seafood department: 861-9705
New this year! Local, certified organic, pasture-raised turkeys raised at Huntington's Maple Wind Farm!