As a Member-owned business, we are guided by our Ends Policy (our Mission Statement) and the Co-op principles. We take pride in supporting our local food system, ensuring our shoppers have access to progressive environmental, social and healthful choices and providing outstanding customer service to our shoppers. Our employees receive excellent pay and a variety of benefits.
If you’re interested in working for a company that truly supports local, values its employees and takes pride in a progressive work environment, you may be a good addition to the City Market team!
Here's a list of our open positions
A few of our benefits include:
- Health Insurance (90-100% of premiums covered for employees and 80% of premiums covered for dependents)
- Dental and Vision Care
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts, including medical, dependent care, and parking reimbursement accounts
- 401(k) with 6% employer match and full vesting after three years
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental insurances: whole life and accident
- City Market charge account
- 20 Days of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year to start
- Mass transit and bicycle transit reimbursement
- Store discounts
- Fitness Center discounts
- Anniversary gift
City Market's Diversity Statement
We acknowledge, respect and celebrate the differences and commonalities of our employees at City Market and the community we serve. We value the experiences of everyone and embrace the diversity of ideas and perspectives. We will foster a respect for cultural diversity through our words and actions.
- We will seek opportunities to learn and celebrate diversity in each other;
- We will communicate respectfully and openly; and,
- We will support the co-op model and encourage a sense of pride in City Market.